Sunday, November 29, 2009

Comments4Kids

I absolutely loved this project! It was so neat and interesting to view blogs of people from all over the world! The best thing about this project was the idea of how the children would feel when they saw that someone from the United States saw their blog and made a comment about it! I especially liked the videos of the students coming up with their own version of well known fairy tales like Goldie Locks and the Three Bears!! I hope that with the response these students received from reading, they will continue to read everyday! These children are so lucky that they have teachers who are introducing this to them at such a young age! These kids are and will be more technologically advanced then I can ever hope to be! Thank you Dr. Strange for introducing this project to us!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Great job! I will call you soon! keep up the good work. I will see you next semester.

    ReplyDelete