Sunday, November 29, 2009

"The Networked Student" Wendy Drexler


Oh wow! This was definitely a new way of learning to me! I don't think I would ever like this form of learning because to be completely honest, I hate staring at a computer screen! It hurts my eyes and gives me a head ache!! I never knew that online classes could connect you with so many people and other networks! It is definitely a neat way to learn but, I don't feel like I could ever do it....So props to all of the students who are able to learn this way because it is definitely a cooler way to learn than sitting in a classroom!

I do agree with the question, "why do you even need a teacher?" I do agree with the answers to this question in the video but, I can also see the opposite answer. I don't necessarily understand why there needs to be a teacher when there can just be an instructor who uploads directions and such.

Although I have a different opinion on this form of learning, I still think it is really cool that technology has come this far and is helping so many students in a way that makes learning more fun. If you are interested in the Networked Student, you can watch the video here

No comments:

Post a Comment