Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tech Literate Teacher

I really liked this videocast because it seemed so laid back and not so formal, this made it easier to follow. I liked how the environment was more of an at home feeling rather than an office. It seemed that the four women really knew what they were discussing and it shows how much you really can learn this semester. I also liked how they make it known that as a teacher, you will never stop learning and to be an effective teacher, you must be willing to learn especially since technology is growing at an alarming rate. I also liked how they were able to connect many podcasts into one conversation.

What I would change about this videocast would be an equal amount of time for each person to speak. I felt like one of the women tried to run the conversation and that she didn't really allow enough time for someone else to answer and give their opinions on what they were talking about. I also feel like the women looked out of place and extremely nervous. But they could look nervous and not really talking because they can't find a place to come in.

1 comment: