Sunday, September 13, 2009

Michael Wesch: A Vision of Students Today

After watching this video, it made me start to think about the four years I have spent at South. I absolutely agree with the message this video is sending. In almost all of my core classes, I had Professors who didn't even want to learn their students' names. Thankfully in all of my education classes, each Professor has learned my name. It is also true that almost all students that bring their laptop to class are doing something other than classwork. This video really has captured my college experience, at least with the first two and a half years.

The only thing I would change about this video is change the person doing the recording. I literally felt a little light headed from watching it because towards the end, he/she was going so fast that I could barely read what was written on the pieces of paper. I think I would add a different type of music that doesn't sound like sci fi and spooky

1 comment: