Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Summary of EDM310


I really enjoyed this semester with this class. I was a little skeptic at the beginning because I thought I was technologically illiterate...Well I was wrong! I have learned so much in this class and it will definitely follow me for my remaining years at South and into my many years of teaching I have ahead of me!

I enjoyed getting to know how to do a blog and I enjoyed everything I learned from my blogs but some weeks it felt like I couldn't finish because there was so much! But fortunately everything has been finished!!

There really isn't anything that I wanted to learn that I did not learn in this class! It was very thorough!

I didn't really enjoy doing things like Wiki but I did enjoy learning how to do podcasts and blogs.

This class did excite me because I was learning new things. I liked it because I was learning how to do stuff that will help me become an effective teacher.

I found the amount of work we had to be challenging but I did not find anything to be "intellectually challenging."

The only time I was bored in class were the days that I over slept during my nap and was still groggy when I got to class! And that can be corrected by me being responsible and going to bed the night before at a decent hour!

The only thing I would change about this course might be the course load, but I'm a little biased because there isn't a single assignment that I would want to take back!

I am technologically literate at this point but I would say I was at a some or medium level. But, I will keep learning so that by the time I am a teacher, I will be at the level of good or great.

I will maintain my level and try to improve my technological literacy by keeping up with my blog and keeping up with Dr. Strange's blog and the other professional blogs we have read this semester; especially At The Teacher's Desk.

1 comment:

  1. Wake up! Live! And if there is not a single assignment that you would have me cut out, what am I to do?

    ReplyDelete