Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Project 11- iTunes U

I really enjoyed learning about i-Tunes U! It is absolutely amazing how much technology has changed in the recent years! I mean who ever knew that you could download your professor's lecture and watch/listen to it on your iPod or iPhone! It is so neat that you can listen to a lecture while you are working out or running errands! Even when you are sick you can go to iTunes U and listen to the lecture while laying in bed!! I think the use of iTunes U is definitely growing but, I do not think that some classes should go strictly to this use because I know that with me, I wouldn't really watch the lectures daily like I'm supposed to. Personally I do better in a classroom and not working from a computer all day every day. If you are interested in our project you can click on it below!!



No comments:

Post a Comment