Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kaia


I absolutely loved this blog. It its amazing how technologically advanced this little girl is. I love the fact that her father sits down with her and does this blog with her. It is such a bonding activity and very enjoyable to read. I especially loved the pictures that Kaia herself took and the commentary she had about each picture. Kaia has such a big future ahead of her and I look forward to checking back on her blog! You can find her blog here

I also enjoyed how Mr. Chamberlain's class did a video and a voice thread to Kaia since she cannot read yet. It was very thoughtful of them! Kaia I also LOVE your name especially how it means ocean!!!! It is such a beautiful name!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you Caroline. Kaia is learning so much from her experiences with her father and using technology at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete